Thursday, August 15, 2013

Get it Done!!

I am on a mission to get my "to do" list "to done"!  I have also gotten the itch to try and improve my machine quilting again.  With that in mind, I finished my so called "modern" sampler so that I could practice my machine quilting. (see picture)  Would that be called transferring a "to done" back to a
"to do"?




It's hard to believe that I am getting fall projects completed for upcoming classes.  I feel like summer should just be starting and not ending.  School is back in session around here and the melon festivals are coming up.  

Yesterday I turned on the Christmas music and finished the Christmas quilt and quilted garland for the Ann Arbor Sewing Center store sample.  Glad that one is off my plate.  I am so not ready to think about Christmas.  Then I got distracted thinking about my son's upcoming wedding.  (No date is set yet)  What kind of quilt should I make them?  What fabrics and colors should I use?  The answer:  I don't know.

May you find joy and satisfaction in your "projects" today.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment