Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Quilting in the Garden

I have returned from my CA trip and teaching at Quilting in the Garden.  The class was a lot of fun and met some very lovely ladies and reunited with dear friends.  How wonderful to have seen so many beautiful quilts and even lovelier friends in the garden on Saturday.  My daughter LeAnna and I were amazed at the detail and beauty of the quilts this year.  We also enjoyed our time and conversation with John and Alex Anderson.  It was especially cute that LeAnna was able to sign one of Alex's kids books that she was privileged to be in a few years back.

Meeting with my son, his fiance and her mother and grandmother to see their wedding venue and help them with wedding planning was one of those once in a lifetime moments to cherish.  So honored to be included in that.

Today's special treat is beauty tips from my amazing, beautiful and talented niece Melody.  May you enjoy them as much as I do.


 
If people don't like foundation or concealer - .you should try "beauty balm" or BB cream for short. It has a moisturizer and a tint of color and it covers up great.
 
You can use coco powder as a bronzer on your cheeks and it is totally inexpensive!
 
If you paint your nails and want a matte finish instead of shiny - just put your nails over the steam from boiling water and hold for about a minute or until the "glossiness" is gone...

May each of your days be blessed with beauty and solace.

Blessings,
Dee

2 comments:

  1. I like the beauty tips! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great beauty tips.

    ReplyDelete