Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Coming!

The air feels a little different and the trees are starting to show signs of changing colors.  It's boggles my mind to think that it has been a year since arriving in Michigan.

The block sew along is also on its way.  Coming next week we will be starting our Scrappy Block Quilt.  I hope you are planning to join along.  I am determined to put a dent into my stash this year.  I am so ready to move out the old and bring on the new.

I received another recipe from my son.  He is becoming quite the little cook.  This one is quite good so I thought I'd pass it on to you.  Enjoy!



Dice red and green peppers and onions.  Put diced vegetables, can of corn and one can of black beans drained in frying pan.  Sear.  Onto a piece of flat bread pita layer BBQ sauce, diced grilled chicken and the seared vegetable mixture.  Bake at 325 for 10 minutes or until pita bread is crispy.

Looking forward to Quilting in the Garden!

Dee

1 comment: