Friday, March 15, 2013

Don't forget to breathe!

I've taken yoga and exersice classes where the instructor has reminded us to breath.  Today I had to remind myself to breathe while sewing.  Sewing along I realized I was holding my breath until I finished the seam I was working on. I started my chant to breathe and discovered the tension in my shoulders eased.  So, please " Breathe!"

Have you finished a quilt top and then debated what to do with the border?  This was my dilemma today.  The easy thing is to put a border on the quilt and call it a day but I wanted, or felt the quilt needed something more.  I've decided to put a pieced border around it.

Breathing deeply,
Dee

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see the new blog is up and running!

    Keep breathing!

    XOXO
    (Cpurl17 = Christine)

    ReplyDelete