Sunday, February 15, 2015

Early Spring

I do hope you each had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  My husband and I usually don't do a whole lot for Valentines Day.  This year was a little different for us.  It was snowing like crazy here and we made an effort to stay in and keep warm.  I spent the better part of the day in my quilting studio preparing for my upcoming retreat.  I asked my husband to join me and help me with my projects which ended up being the perfect way to spend the day.  He was entertaining as well as helpful to me.  He chose fabrics, arranged things, designed some of my Lucy Boston blocks among other little things.  For me, it was the perfect way for him to say, "I Love You".  He was happy not to spend the day grading papers and doing work he had brought home from the office.   I fixed him one of his favorite meals and we topped the day off with a shared movie.  Absolutely wonderful day!

At the end of this week I will get to experience an early taste of Spring.  I'm off to CA to lead my retreat in the Sonora area.  I am excited to thaw out and be warm for a few days.

Have you come up with any ideas about the fabric or color of courage?  Let me know your thoughts please.

What would be the color of the sun?  Is there a fabric out there that would meet that criteria or would you have to create it?

No comments:

Post a Comment