Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ink


The snow is falling falling falling, my to do list is getting longer and not much progress is being made on the projects that should have been done already.  So, what do I do - I make ink.

My parents farm had a small black walnut orchard and cookies and cakes have never quite tasted the same as mom's without the black walnuts.  One of my students had a tree in their backyard and she was giving them away.  I jumped at the chance and boy do the cookies bring back delicious memories.  That is when I decided to make black walnut ink from the hulls and that is what you see in the picture above.  So now instead of working on what I should be I want to ink or dye everything in sight.

How do you procrastinate?  I don't seem to have any problem finding things to do that keeps me from doing what I should.

May you have a positively productive day, whatever it is you choose to do.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment