Saturday, May 24, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

How fortunate we are that men and women in the US make a choice to defend and help all of us keep our freedoms.  Thank you each and everyone.  I had six brothers who served in the military and I am grateful and thankful for their service.

I took a much needed break from a task I have been diligently working on for several months and went to the NQA Quilt Show in Colombus, Ohio this weekend with a couple of friends.   I was inspired by some amazing quilts.  It is astounding what some can do with needle and thread.  As always, if you have the opportunity to spend some time with your quilting friends you should do it.

I have not been very faithful to the blog lately because of THE project.  I am close to being done and I look forward to getting back to a more normal routine soon.

In the meantime-God bless you and God bless America!

Dee

3 comments: