Saturday, April 19, 2014

My New Favorite Color

My favorite color has always been red.  I think for this season I have discovered a new favorite; green. The snow has finally melted and the grass is starting to turn green and how glorious does that look.  I am craving the sight of green like I cannot ever remember doing before.

There is another thing I am missing this spring.  In Livermore we lived right next to the little league fields and would hear the ping of the baseball bats every Saturday morning.  I keep waiting for those sounds of laughter and cheering.  For me, baseball is a sure sign of Spring.

Today I am helping Steve put out the pots, patio furniture and prepare as much as we can for some gardening.  After that I will be ready to dig into my stash and decide on some new projects.  I'm thinking something in shades of spring.

What are you working on and anticipating this season?  Whatever it may be I hope it is bringing you great joy and time to relax and create beauty.

May you each have a wonderful Blessed Easter!

Christ is Risen!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment