Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Appreciation

For those who work on the computer for the better part of the work day I have a new appreciation for what you do.

Being a teacher most of my career there was very little time for sitting down and would often go home with achy feet.  They hurt more until I learned to wear sensible shoes. :)  As many of you know I am working on a project for "The Quilt Show" which requires being on the computer for long periods of time.  I must get up and run around the house and/or do something where I am moving every little bit or I kind of go stir crazy.  So to all of you computer people my hat is tipped and I say thank you.

Tomorrow is a full day of teaching and am already looking forward to the weekend and getting a little bit of sewing time in.  I just haven't been getting much of that done lately.  For those of you working on the sampler sew-a-long you know I need to get those last four blocks completed and the quilt top sewn together.  That is my weekend plan.  Yeah!!!

May you be blessed and be a blessing.

Dee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee! It is hard to be one with that computer screen for extended periods of time - getting up to stretch and moving like we do when we sew and head to the ironing board or our design wall is the toughest part. I try to set an alarm to remind myself to move and go to visit a stack of fabric and say hello until we meet again :-D Happy sewing this weekend! Sending virtual CA sunshine your way!

    ReplyDelete