Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's Coming!

It is wonderful to hear birds singing again.  I think Spring may come after all to this frozen place.

It was an honor to speak/teach at a local quilt guild today.  The ladies were so wonderful and gracious.  It also truly warms the heart to see how much these women do for charitable organizations.  They have donated 100's of quilts per year to Linus, Veterans, soldiers and children's organizations.

It has been a lot of crazy days for me lately with my teaching schedule.  It is wonderful to have the opportunity to teach and be busy.  Everything is coming together for my April retreat in MI as well.  I'm ready to spend time with another great group of women.

Next weekend three women and I are going to northern MI for a few days to sew, relax and shop.  I cannot wait to go.  It will be fun to see and experience another part of this state I have not been to before.  The most  difficult thing will be deciding what to bring to work on.

May you find wonderful activities to fill your days along with family and good friends.

Blessings,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment