Monday, April 18, 2016

Design Wall Cleaning

It goes without saying that it has been awhile since I have been on the blog.  It has been a busy and productive time for me with all the "things" I needed to accomplish.  It has also been a dry spell on the creativity front, mostly because of lack of time.

I had a rare day today to be at home with nowhere to go and nothing pressing to do.  Spring cleaning in my quilt studio caught my fancy today.  It is wonderful to have a dust free and tidy space to create again.  The sun shining outside was inspiring and absolutely wonderful.  Lunch on the patio today!!!!

While cleaning I noticed how much dust has settled over my design wall and the million and one threads also stuck to it.  My favorite and quickest way to clean my design wall is with the hardwood floor cleaning head and vacuum the board.  In minutes the threads are gone and the dust is spinning inside my Dyson.  Maybe you have another way to clean your wall, if so, I'd love to hear about it.

On Wednesday I am off to Paducah, KY for the Quilt Show and am so excited to get the chance to do this.  It has been on my bucket list for quite a while.  Thank you to some wonderful friends who have a room they are willing to share and will be traveling with me for the company and laughs.

Enjoy all the Beauty around you,

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment