Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Busy! Busy!

It seems that the people I hang around have been getting things accomplished.  It is inspiring me to get busy myself.


The picture shows several of the projects I've been working on.  Strip sets for my upcoming retreat in Tuolumne, CA. , 40+ star blocks for a quilt pattern I'm working on, finished putting a binding on a quilt, and here are a couple of my most recent Patchwork of the Crosses blocks.

Training is also well underway to run a 5k with my daughter in February.  We will be doing the San Diego Color Run with a number of her students and their families.  I'm excited to be a part of this.

Blessings to each of you as you get "things" accomplished.

Dee

1 comment:

  1. Woweee zoweee, Dee! I'm getting inspired to start doing the Lucy Boston EPP. Can't wait to see you in CA! Very excited to here about your training - you're inspiring me to get moving too! Hope the snow is letting up!

    ReplyDelete