Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's That Time of Year

There is a soft and gentle snow falling outside, a warm cup of tea in my hand and a schmaltzy Hallmark movie on TV.  Somedays it just doesn't get any better than this.

Today was fun.  I spent it sewing at the store, getting all the kids clubs projects sewn for the next quarter.  Sewing on the new Bernina 750 wasn't too bad either.  Lovely machine.

If you are traveling over the weekend please be careful and if traveling by plane may your delays be minimal and your Thanksgiving with family and friends a delight.  To each of you I want to say thank you for all your support, friendship and love.  It has meant the world to me and I am so thankful each of you have been a part of my life.  How blessed I am because of you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment