Thursday, May 23, 2013

Design Decisions!

As you know I have been working on a challenge to update the traditional with a modern fresh look.  It is difficult to change directions and I am relearning that with this challenge.

I decided what blocks I wanted to use, made a few and then ditched them because they just weren't working for me.  I continued with my basket blocks and came to the point where I needed to decide how to set them and finish the quilt.  So far, I have tried about seven different variations and still don't think I am there yet.  My neighbor and Steve so far have given some input but still not there.  I hope to let you know soon what I decided.

It has been very muggy and overcast with the promise of rain the last few days.  Waking up this morning to that gentle, steady summer rain was wonderful.  Our yard desperately needed it and the cooler temperatures are lovely.

"Let us have faith that right makes might; and in that faith 
let us dare to do our duty as we understand it."

Abraham Lincoln

May all your decisions today be easy ones.  :)

Dee

                                                            
           


No comments:

Post a Comment